Friday, May 8, 2009

Just A Little Bit Pregnant

So far, any pregnancy symptoms have been very mild, if not all psychosomatic. I swear my boobs are bigger, but my guy doesn't really see it. I'm a decent size already, so I think getting larger won't be as noticable right away. I don't have any food cravings or aversions, no nausea. Maybe I feel slightly sleepier during the day, but nothing unusual (work is also really slow and boring, so it could just be that).

One thing I have noticed, though, is that I sleep really well. I rarely wake up during the night, if at all these past few nights. I wake up early -- around just before 6, without an alarm. Before this, I'd wake up at least once a night, maybe more, have trouble falling asleep, and be exhausted in the morning.

I have a feeling this won't last. But it's nice while it does. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment